Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Library Thing I was able to get further on the site today and a great site.
I signed up for Goodreads. I added some of the books I have read and will add more as I read
them. This will be a useful site to pass on to some of the patrons, the ones that are Internet
usurers.

The Libraries Games would not download on to my computer. I will try at the Library.
I look at the site and read what I could. I have very little interest in the games.

Looked at the RPC and assignment calculator. This would be most helpful at our library
for the middle school students and high school students. We also have a local Tec. school
and student come in to study or do research. I suggested this site to my daughter who
is in college.

We use ELM already and have set people up with the site to use at home.

No comments: